
Welll...
You may now buy my first CD, Soon Fall Will Be Here, online in both digital form and CD form!! For a CD copy look at the toolbar on the right for the Buy Now button or you may buy it through Etsy if you prefer. To listen to tracks or download a digital version of the album go here upsidedown cat on bandcamp
Hooray!!!!!
Limited Edition covers- Less than 200 hand pulled silkscreen covers... (I have more cds, so when these covers run out, I will figure out what the next covers will be like)
It contains 24 tracks... the classics, and some kittyludes and things.
They are $10 and $2 for shipping in the USA. If you are outside of the USA please email weareupsidedowncat@gmail.com with CD as the subject and I will figure out your shipping costs. Yay! Thanks so much for supporting me and my friends who helped me make this album. Please note that with handprinting each cover is a little different, but that is because I made it myself!!
No comments:
Post a Comment